Albite has an appearance similar to that of other Albites, as she is tall and slim with a periwinkle color scheme. She has light periwinkle skin with periwinkle eyes with black pupils and thick black eyebrows. Her nose is sloped and pointed and she has full lips. Her hair is white and is shaved on the side with a bang that flips upward. Her gemstone is on her navel and is periwinkle and white.
She wears a dull blue sleeveless bodysuit with a white shirt-like design that consists of straps on both of her shoulders. She also has a periwinkle waistband and matching periwinkle tipped toes.
Albite is very reserved and often has a heavy heart. She keeps a blank, emotionless facade on whenever her and Orthoclase aren't alone together, but is constantly worried about letting people down, especially Orthoclase. Albite is always worried and anxious about everything, like doing something wrong, but keeps a pretty emotionless facade around everyone but Orthoclase.
Albite is more quiet, solemn, but is also more likely to get overwhelmed or frustrated in situations than Orthoclase is. If Orthoclase was ever hurt or in danger, Albite would definitely show her dark side.
Albite is constantly anxious about messing up and struggles with it possibly costing Orthoclase her life. She basically feels she can't take care of herself and she's not wrong. She's been put in a world she wasn't made for and has to rely on Orthoclase to protect her. She feels quite powerless a lot of the time and hates that Orthoclase considers that her job is to die for her, that her life is less important than Albite's. Albite doesn't really consider until later that it's not a job for Orthoclase, she just cares about her and wants to protect her no matter what, not because she's deaf and can't take care of herself.
Albite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Orthoclase, they form Moonstone.
- When fused with Ruby, they form Rhodochrosite.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Violane.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Pink Chalcedony.
- When fused with Ruby and Orthoclase, they form Bixbite.
- When fused with Sapphire and Orthoclase, they form Maxixe.
- When fused with Pearl and Orthoclase, they form Opalite.
- When fused with Amethyst and Orthoclase, they form Tiffany Stone.
- When fused with Peridot and Orthoclase, they form Chrysoprase.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli and Orthoclase, they form Larimar.
- When fused with Jasper and Orthoclase, they form Peach Aventurine.
- When fused with Steven and Orthoclase, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Rose Quartz and Orthoclase, they form Lavender Quartz.
- When fused with Bismuth and Orthoclase, they form Spectrolite.
- When fused with Holly Blue Agate and Orthoclase, they form Blue Lace Agate.
- When fused with Aquamarine and Orthoclase, they form Ajoite.
- When fused with Topaz and Orthoclase, they form Chrysoberyl.
- When fused with Padparadscha and Orthoclase, they form Morganite.
- When fused with Rhodonite and Orthoclase, they form Lepidolite.
- When fused with the Rutile Twins and Orthoclase, they form Rubellite.
- When fused with Fluorite and Orthoclase, they form Jelly Opal.
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, and Orthoclase, they form Dragon Vein Agate.
- When fused with Rose Quartz, Pearl, and Orthoclase, they form Kornerupine.
- When fused with Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Pearl, and Orthoclase, they form Richterite.
Fusions with KJD's Gems Edit
- When fused with Orthoclase and Jade, they form Seraphinite
Fusions with fanon Gems Edit
Unique Abilities Edit
- One-Way Telepathy: She has the ability to connect with another Gem's mind and sense the gems nearby.
- Night Vision: She has the ability to see in pitch black.
- Tactician Skills: Albite is a skilled tactician.
Albite was designed to sit in a room and telepathically seamlessly communicate with each other, literally a living network, hearing wouldn’t be necessary, but due to the strain of the rebellion she and many others were repurposed to resource scouting on other planets to further the war efforts when she wasn't designed for it.
After disobeying the orders of their commander, Citrine, Albite and Orthoclase were trapped in a prison cell for thousands of years. They were able to get out of there, and they're currently living on the planet they were left by, fused as Moonstone.
Albite is in a very deep relationship with Orthoclase, which can be described by their fusion, Moonstone.
They both have a lot of insecurities within themselves, but when they're together as Moonstone they feel confident, happy and just all around complete.
- Albite is deaf.
- Albites are designed to only need to communicate with each other telepathically because of the isolated tech heavy environment they would normally be in. Because under normal circumstances hearing isn’t an essential skill for them to have, Albite’s forms are incapable of physically hearing.
- Albite was the leader of her research squadron.
- Albites originally maintained the Homeworld database but were re-purposed during the rebellion to more of a kindergarten architect/surveyor role.
- Her instrument is a harp.
- Albite is a variety of feldspar with the chemical formula NaAlSi3O8.
- As a feldspar, it makes up the group of the most common minerals on earth.
- It is also a tectosilicate, meaning it it made up of silicates.
- It is a clear gem that tends to have inclusions.
- Albite can be found in numerous countries, with the United States of America being the one with the most.
- Unlike most stones, albite is rarely if ever used for jewelry, however it is used mostly in ceramics. What is does is help pieces bond and stick together.
- Albite is said to be a grounding and understanding stone, even being said to be able to help women with depression and PMS.
|Albite's gemstone is located on her midriff. It is unfaceted and ovalline in shape.|