Harlequin Opal has an appearance similar to that of other Opals, as she is tall and curvy with four slim arms. Her skin is light magenta with white freckles and she has two black eyes and two burgundy eyes along with a pointed nose and full lips. Her hair is half royal blue and half burgundy and is short and poofy, being angled upward. Her arms come form her shoulders and are long and skinny. Her gemstones are on unknown places and are likely royal blue and burgundy in color.
She wears a burgundy and royal blue bodysuit with a neon green diamond on her chest along with white and lavender frilly collars and cuffs. She also has very dark purple gloves on her hands along with pointed royal blue and burgundy shoes with white pompoms.
Nothing is known about Harlequin Opal’s personality yet.
Harlequin Opal possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Mallet Proficiency: Harlequin can summon a mallet from her gemstones, and she is skilled when wielding it.
Unique Abilities Edit
- Spin Dash: Harlequin Opal can rapidly roll into a ball-like shape to attack enemies.
- Unlike other Opals, Harlequin Opal has four eyes instead of two. This is for unknown reasons.
- Harlequin Opal is an opal variety with the chemical formula of SiO2H2O.
- It is the hydrated form of the mineral silica.
- Being an opal, it is a mineraloid instead of a true mineral.
- Like other opals, harlequin opals have a beautiful colorful appearance, with harlequin opals tending to have even more colorful appearances.
- Specifically it is if an opal has colors of red in the shapes of rectangles and/or diamonds or is considered a harlequin opal.
- It is found in the United States of America, specifically in the state known as Idaho.
- Like other opals harlequin opals are said to help understanding of spiritual ideas and thoughts, allowing you to understand more.